Friday, August 22, 2008

The Big 11 BASH !!

Well my precious little one has turned 11, and I tell you what it was a great Bash!! BL made her day so special with a special treat out to a neat restaurant and YES a MR. Potato Head Indiana Jones. I tell you with half her family living across the country its nice to know that she has so many loved ones here who stop to make her day special and for that I love you much.

This year was a small party due to the fact we took her for Another week at our favorite place in the world Disneyland. The Mouse swallowed our wallet but we had a great time. But all in all we had a fantastic time.

Another plus was that her witch of an X- aunt wont be around to spoil her day anymore bitching that they HAD to have the same birthday ..... screw you life goes on !!! And I'm happy I NEVER put your damn name on MY kids cake .....Lord you are so petty I hope you drown in your misery..

That felt good to get off my chest... now to think of
Disney Land again .................................

1 comment:

The Berserker Librarian said...

Hugs you! Glad Princess Buttercup had a great day. It was fun spending time with you.

Thank you for inviting me to spend the day with you guys!

And as for the X-Aunt, don't worry abut it. Just go to your happy place and think of Mickey :)