Thursday, March 20, 2008

Saved by the Librarian !!!

OK, So last night I made a desperate phone call to my favorite Librarian. I begged him to go to the Gym, But...AAAAAYYYYAAAAAAAA! He had an incident at the Gym the day before. It so happened that a friend of the family was on his way over when I was "ALONE" and I really didn't feel like being chased around the couch trying to pry this guy off. So... I begged him to come over for dinner so there was another person around. Smart last min. thinking on my part. Of course he was more than happy to save the day =). As it turns out I told the other "Friend" that my librarian buddy was also gonna be over. And sure enough later that night about 10pm he called and told me he got caught up with computer work and could not make it over but would call me the next day. Of course when I would again be alone. Needless to say the answering machine is on today. Thank you Sir Librarian for the late night save!!!

No comments: