Sunday, March 23, 2008

Moving

Having a truck makes you an instant buddy. So if you ever feel like you don't have enough friends in this world buy a nice sized pickup and BOOM!!! instant friends. It's the cure for a lonely person. There are a few draw backs to this idea, Like.... hauling their crap to the dumps on a Saturday or moving them from one place to another. And the always pleasant can I just borrow the truck from you so I don't bother you stunt followed by the return of a dirty truck with a quarter tank of gas and a broken tailgate. But it's always a good feeling to know you have true friends, until your pickup is in the shop.

Yes, In this past month I have done all of the above and at this point im ready to sell it for a Ford Fiesta HA HA HA !!!

1 comment:

The Berserker Librarian said...

Well GQ, do you remember the truck I used to have? Hhmm... and I upgraded to a mini-van.

A truck says "I can haul all of your shit, and yes I will unload it for you. Use me."

A mini says "I can take ALL of your extra luggage to Vegas baby!" ~or~ Disneyland. I have gotten to go on more vacations thanks to my run-down mini than I ever did with the truck.